Feeling a little low on energy and you don’t have the desire to drink liquid heart attack, aka Red Bull or Monster? Well, we’ve a got a healthy alternative that will boost your energy without sending you into a bath salt frenzy. All hail Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
What you’ll need:
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into equally sized balls, about an inch.
Bites can be stored in refrigerator for up to a week (we don’t think they’ll last that long, though)