Need greasy cheese in your life, but don’t want to feel like you just inhaled half a city block? Well, we’ve got something that just might help your next fix. Eggplant pizza. While you don’t get the soul-crushing, guilt-inducing inferno that a loaded pizza can provide your fragile sense of self, eggplant pizza brings a healthy and tasty alternative to your riddled life of culinary sins.
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- 1 tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup of mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut eggplant into half inch-thick slices.
- Drizzle olive oil on each slice.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine marinara sauce, basil, egg, salt, milk, and parmesan cheese.
- Cover each eggplant slice with sauce
- Top with mozzarella Cheese
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden on top
- Let sit for 5 minutes and serve