Are you tired of being a nobody at your company Christmas party? Well, this delicious Peppermint Bark isn’t going to change that, but at least they’ll remember the confection wizardry you just performed for a group of co-workers that can barely remember your name.
What you’ll need:
- Semi-Sweet chocolate morsels
- White chocolate morsels
- candy canes
- 2 tsp. of peppermint extract
- Crush candy canes in a plastic bag and spread onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Use a double boiler or microwave to melt white chocolate morsels.
- Spread out melted chocolate over crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate chocolate for 10-15 minutes, or until solid.
- While Step four is being done, melt semi-sweet chocolate morsels the same as the white chocolate morsels.
- Add peppermint extract to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Take tray out of refrigerator once chocolate is solid.
- Layer semi-sweet chocolate over the white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until solid.
- Once the bark is completely solid, cut into pieces and serve.
And now that you’ve conquered the holidays, it’s time to take on New York City.