- This event has passed.
Vision Board Journey Workshop via Zoom
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$125
There’s more to it than “cut and paste”
(includes two Life Coaching sessions)
10:00 a.m. – 3:00p.m.
$125 ($250 value)
A list of required materials, reflection questions and steps to creating a Vision board will be sent prior to workshop once payment is received.
You create your future. If you could change one area of your life, what would it be? What is your path to make those changes? Imagine making these changes for yourself — THAT’S the power of creating a Vision Board.
Take a journey with us as you build the foundation for clarity of what we want to create for ourselves.
Your journey awaits you.
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Discuss the Vision board, virtually
- Clarify what your vision is for yourself.
- Establish the importance of creating a Vision board that reflects your goals.
- Participate in a Guided Visualization exercise.
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Create the Vision Board on your own with your materials
(recycled magazines are available at Half Price Books Stores)
- Next, we will use that clarity to select pictures, words, slogans, etc. That best represents what you are creating.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Examine How to Use Your Vision Board, virtually
- Review practical ways to use the Vision Board as a tool for daily affirmation and motivation in achieving your goals
- Leave with a clear vision of what you want to create for yourself.
- Leave with Simple Instructions on using your Vision Board daily.
- Learn how to redeem your two fifty-minute Life Coaching sessions to help you stay accountable to your goals after creating your vision board with guidance, inspiration, and motivation. (included in the fee)