Creamy Bacon and Peas Pasta
Great as a side dish or main course, this championship pasta is full of flavor, and yes, it has bacon.
What you’ll need:
- 4 strips of bacon
- 3/4 cup of peas
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 1 cup half & half
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
What to do:
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Add pasta to water.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in large skillet.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and add into skillet with butter.
- Cook bacon on medium heat until almost crisp.
- Add peas, half & half, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until sauce start thickening.
- Drain pasta once al dente.
- Add pasta slowly into sauce.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.