This trio kicks traditional milk and cookies to the curb. Leave Santa with some of these decadent delights this Christmas.
Who knows, Santa might finally forgive you for flicking off that 80-year-old lady as she crossed the street in the snow. Probably not, but it’s worth a try.
Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
- 3-4 Oreos
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips; set extra aside
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 cups of Milk
- Whipped cream
- Crush cookies in plastic bag, using rolling-pin.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add white chocolate chips.
- Add half and half in with chocolate chips and stir until melted together.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and stir until hot.
- Melt extra white chocolate chips and spread onto a plate.
- Dip rim of serving mug into white chocolate and crushed cookies.
- Pour hot chocolate into serving mug.
- Top with Whipped Cream.
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Dry yeast
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Oil for deep-frying
- Whisk eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Add milk and butter to eggs; whisk until butter completely melts
- Add yeast, salt, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into the milk mixture; combine thoroughly
- Slowly add flour. Whisk well. Mixture will thicken into dough.
- Fold and form dough into a ball
- Add extra flour to counter top or tray and roll dough into flour; Knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball and transfer back into the same mixing bowl; cover for 15 minutes until dough has risen.
- Once risen, transfer dough to floured counter top and roll out to 1 cm. in thickness.
- Using a circular cookie cutter and a smaller circular object, cut out donuts.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once hot, slowly drop in donuts one-by-one.
- Cook donuts on each side until golden brown, about 45 seconds each side.
- Transfer donuts onto paper toweled plate.
- 2 cups of Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Holiday sprinkles
- Pour chocolate chips and olive oil in a bowl and melt in microwave, checking every 30 seconds and mixing.
To complete donuts, dip one side into frosting mix and add sprinkles on top.
White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- Pretzel Rods
- White Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Crush candy canes in a baggie using a rolling-pin.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave or using a double boiler, making sure to stir constantly.
- Pour white chocolate into glass.
- Lay out parchment paper.
- Dip each pretzel rod into white chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Let pretzels sit until white chocolate has hardened.