Become the most popular loser at your Halloween Party with these delicious and addicting pumpkin spice cookies. With these three simple ingredients, the baking skills of a toddler, you achieve pumpkin greatness.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Spice Cake mix and Pumpkin Puree together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until combined well.
- Form dough into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 5-10 minutes.