Pressed for time but also want something delicious for dinner? No worries. We’ve got a pasta pesto dish that will save the night. Four ingredients, 30-minutes. All Yummy.
- One box of pasta
- One bottle of basil pesto
- Half a stick of cream cheese, softened
- Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add bag of pasta into the water.
- Stir with a slotted spoon.
- Cook until al dente.
- Slowly add the cream cheese (make sure to stir until it’s completely melted)
- Add bottle of pesto to the cream cheese mixture along with cherry tomatoes.
- Mix everything together and top with grated Parmesan Cheese for extra flavor.